Here at The Brewery, we pride ourselves on our unrivalled customer service. Our expert bookings team is always on-hand should you have any queries.
To help further, our bookings team have compiled some popular questions to help answer your burning questions at the click of a button.
From parking to catering, disabled access to corkage, our handy list of Q&As has your queried covered.
Q: Do you have lifts/features for guests with disabilities?
A: Yes, we have disabled access throughout the entire building to assist guests with physical disabilities as well as those guests who have visual and hearing impairments:
- All internal and external signage plays a crucial part in creating a fully accessible environment. There are over 2 million people in the UK who have a visual impairment with a further million who have learning difficulties, so the design of our signage is important to enable customers access to our services.
- There is a portable induction loop situated at reception which allows those people who wear hearing aids to cut out any extraneous noise and concentrate on whoever is talking to them when they have their hearing aid set to the ‘T’ position. On request, our in-house AV contractors can provide induction loops for the separate function rooms.
- To ensure that our fire alarm notifies all guests in the event of a fire/fire alert, we have installed flashing red beacons in all rooms, as we cannot assume that all guests would be able to hear the siren and voice message.
- We also have accessible lifts and disabled toilets throughout the venue.
Q: Is there parking?
A: We have four dedicated parking spaces at The Brewery. There are also two NCPs located within five minutes’ walk (Finsbury Square and Barbican).
Q: Can I bring in external caterers/AV suppliers?
A: We do not allow external caterers at The Brewery, as we have our in-house team of expert chefs who will cater for your event, unless you are hiring the venue for a dry hire wedding (kosher/African and Asian cuisine).
We have our own expert in-house AV supplier, Blitz, who will create the perfect audio visual set up for your event.
Q: Is there any digital signage available?
A: Yes, we have two screens, one large and one smaller digital screen available for use outside each of our rooms.
Q: Can I bring in cars and vans for display?
A: Yes, if you require display cars or other vehicles for your event, these can be parked in the courtyard.
Q: Do you have outside space?
A: Yes, we have a wonderful cobbled courtyard which is perfect for photographs, outdoor activities or drinks receptions, which can be accessed until 9pm. We also have two marquees between June and the end of August confirmed for availability in 2021.
Q. Do you have a list of preferred suppliers for furniture and entertainment?
A: Yes, we do. We are always happy to provide this to our customers. Get in touch with our Sales Coordinator for more information.
Q. What are your corkage fees?
A: Our corkage fees vary depending on the type of alcohol/spirit. Please contact us for more information on corkage fees.
Q. Do you host weddings?
A: Yes, we host weddings on weekends. Find out more about weddings at The Brewery.
Q. Do you brew your own beer?
A: Not at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled (you never know what’s in the pipeline!)
Q. Do you have information on room capacities with different set ups?
A: Yes, each of our rooms and their capacity information is listed on The Brewery website.
Q. Do you cater for allergies/vegan/vegetarian?
A: Yes, our team of award-winning, experienced chefs will work with you to create a completely bespoke menu, tailored to any allergies and dietary preferences. Find out more here.
Q. What does your DDR include?
Our DDR includes:
- Exclusive Access to the contracted room
- LCD Projector and screen and flipchart
- Two servings of tea, coffee and accompaniments
- Fruit cordials
- Lunch – Food stall menu OR Marketplace menu
- Conference pads, pencils and sweets for delegates
- Iced water throughout the day
- Wireless internet connection
- Full event management support
- Complimentary cloakroom
Find out more
We hope we have helped to answer your questions, however, our bookings team would be delighted to help you further. Contact The Brewery team today and we’ll be happy to answer your queries. Our team of experts look forward to hearing from you.