On the ground floor, connected to both the Queen Charlotte and Lower Sugar Room, The King George III Room (named after his visit in 1787) has exposed brickwork, a barrel vaulted ceiling and period lanterns.
The King George III Room is directly accessed from the reception (and the loading bay) and can be used alone or in conjunction with the Porter Tun as a drinks reception, catering or exhibition area for larger events.
- Integrated PA system
- Solid Oak floor
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- AMBX intelligent LED lighting in thousands of potential colours that has the ability to interact with sound and images.