The Sugar Rooms, where the brewing sugar was stored, have natural daylight through elegant feature Georgian windows that overlook the courtyard.
The Lower Sugar Room is often used as a reception area, the upper as the main meeting space, but both can be used as separate breakout spaces for larger events.
- Upper Sugar Rooms have exposed timber beams
- Oak flooring in both Upper and Lower Sugar Rooms
- Directly accessed from the Octagon
- Built in DB audio pa system
- Built in LED lighting washes the room and highlights beams in a selection of preset colours.
- Built-in screen and projector available for hire.