The Sugar Rooms, where the brewing sugar was stored, have natural daylight through elegant feature Georgian windows that overlook the courtyard.
The Lower Sugar Room is often used as a reception area, the upper as the main meeting space, but both can be used as separate breakout spaces for larger events.
- Upper Sugar Rooms have exposed timber beams
- Oak flooring in both Upper and Lower Sugar Rooms
- Directly accessed from the Octagon
- Built in DB audio pa system
- Built in LED lighting washes the room and highlights beams in a selection of preset colours.
- Built-in screen and projector available for hire.
The Sugar Rooms makes up part of our wet hire rooms, where we can provide excellent quality wines and bespoke menu. Find out more about our conference food and drink options.
Download Brewery Venue Layout Plan here
If you want to see how the Sugar Rooms could work for your event, take a look at the Udemy People Innovators Summit case study by clicking here.