Quality Policy Statement
The award winning Brewery is one of London’s largest and most attractive events venues, specialising in offering event organisers a bespoke space and service to ensure the clients vision becomes a reality.
In order to make us different and better, we try to do something more unique than our competition. When a client has had any dealing with the Brewery we hope they are left with the feeling that they have experienced that uniqueness.
Our mission is to ensure that every customer at the Brewery feels welcome, appreciated and wants to come back.
We do this by:
- Delivering first class events solutions in a unique and historical venue.
- Continually improving our processes and the Event Management System
- Exceeding our client’s requirements and expectations throughout the entire event experience.
- Applying our knowledge expertise and passion to lead innovation within the events industry.
- Complying with all statutory regulatory and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Considering the local community and the impact of our activities on the environment.
The award winning Brewery on Chiswell Street Limited welcomes enquiries for events of all kinds and descriptions, our only exceptions are; where the event might be considered to pose a threat to the fabric of our building, or is likely to break the laws of the land whilst on our premises, or we have reasonable cause to suspect that hosting such an event would bring the reputation of The Brewery on Chiswell St Ltd into disrepute.
We take The Brewery’s values of stewardship, inclusivity, integrity and transparency very seriously and work hard to make all our staff and clients feel part of a historic tradition.
We take responsibility for ensuring that the actions we take now do not have a long term negative impact on the social economic and environmental ability of future generations to whom we owe a duty of care.
This extends to protecting and maintaining our grade II listed building at 52 Chiswell Street as a legacy for future generations.
We ensure that we conduct our activities ensuring fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all interested parties and stakeholders affected by our events.
This is regardless of race, age, gender, colour, religion, sexual orientation, culture, national origin, income, disability or any other form of discrimination.
We adhere to ethical principles and behaviour that is in accordance with accepted principles of good conduct in the delivery of event services.
This extends to providing a duty of care to our permanent and casual staff, our visitors and all other interested parties in a manner that encourages trust and mutual respect.
We are open and honest about our decisions and activities that affect society, the economy and the environment, and will communicate in a clear, accurate, timely, honest and complete manner.
Sustainable Development Policy Statement
The Brewery is one of London’s largest and most attractive events venues, specialising in offering event organisers a bespoke space and service to ensure the clients vision becomes a reality.
The Brewery wants to become the venue of choice for local and international events and we want to take the lead in ensuring that our events are delivered in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore working to minimise the negative social, environmental and economic impacts of our activities. We will endeavour to look after the Grade II listed building in which our activities take place to pass its legacy to future generations.
The Brewery wants to become the venue of choice for local and international events.
We will do this by:
- Providing leadership on sustainability issues within the event management industry;
- Seeking to identify and engage with stakeholders and suppliers on issues of sustainability;
- Meeting the requirements of our stakeholders and compliance with all statutory, regulatory and other requirements to which we subscribe;
- Seeking continuous improvement in all aspects of the company’s sustainability performance through compliance with the requirements of BS ISO20121:2012;
- Providing necessary resources and training for those involved in the delivery of our clients’ events at our venue;
- Working with our service partners, suppliers and other stakeholders to improve the sustainability of all the services provided at our venue;
- Delivering sustainable events in line with our documented statement of purpose and values
- Providing Objectives and Targets to measure us against, which will be reviewed annually
- Being committed to our governing principles of sustainable development as determined in the Statement of Purpose and Values.
This policy will be communicated to all associates of the Brewery and any other interested parties, and will be reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant to our governing sustainable development principles relating to the provision of private and contracted event services.
ISO20121:2012 – SEMS 590972
The Brewery is currently working alongside and supporting Downright Excellent (DEx). Downright Excellent believe that children with Down syndrome should be given every opportunity to learn and grow, and that no limits should be placed on their future. They want to raise expectations, change perceptions, improve communication and employability skills, create positive relationships and strengthen family resilience.
From their base in Golden Lane Children’s Centre, DEx provide weekly speech and language therapy sessions for children aged 0-9. They also run quality ‘stay and play’ sessions including education and support for parents and carers.
We are proud to support Downright Excellent as our charity of the year for 2016 and hope that through our time, skills and expertise we can help them reach their goals.